Parenting is one of the most rewarding…and challenging experiences in life. There are no instruction manuals for parenting and many parents find that they have lost the joy and fun of raising a family.
Are you feeling ineffective as a parent and tired of yelling, nagging or bribing your children? Do you and your spouse disagree on how to handle situations with your children? Are you feeling exhausted, guilty, drained or constantly irritated?
A Parenting Coach can help you:
- Get Clear. A Parenting Coach will help you clarify your family and parenting goals. What is your dream family? What kind of relationship do you want to have with your children and partner? What values are important to you and what do you want to instill in your children?
- Find Peace. Creating a peaceful home starts with you, the parent. Would you like to stay calm in the chaos? Yelling, nagging and fighting are addressed and replaced with confident parenting, cooperation, win/win and peaceful-conflict resolution.
- Solve Problems. Can’t get your children out the door in the morning? Are mealtimes a struggle? A Parenting Coach can help you solve specific problems such as getting your toddler to stay in bed to handling tantrums, sibling fighting, power struggles and homework hassles.
- Set Boundaries. Setting limits and sticking to them are crucial to parenting. Your child wants boundaries and it’s their job to test them. A Parenting Coach will help you see where you’re not setting limits and being consistent with your child. Perhaps you need help creating routines and setting limits around TV and video games or perhaps you need help creating limits around the way the people in your life treat you and talk to you.
- Parent as a Team. Whether you’re happily married, going through a divorce or are a single parent, a Parenting Coach can help you thrive in chaotic times. A Parenting Coach will help you assess you and your spouse’s parenting styles and show you how to leverage the strengths of each of your styles to deal more effectively with your current parenting challenges.
- Transition. A Parenting Coach will help overwhelmed new parents with all the changes a baby brings; support adoptive parents through the process and ease challenges for stepparents.
- Raise Confident, Responsible, Self-Motivated Children…While Having Fun! A Parenting Coach will help you parent with the end in mind and provide practical ideas and tips such as how best to motivate your child more effectively; how to interpret and diagnose your child’s behavior; how to get results without punishment; and how to stay detached and loving despite your child’s behavior.
Who Benefits from a Parenting Coach
Everyone! Whether you have children or grandchildren, are expecting, have adopted, are a teacher or caregiver – if you desire positive results, both in the moment and for the future, then partnering with a Parenting Coach is an excellent vehicle to help you achieve your goals. A Parenting Coach will encourage you to discover and address stresses and challenges that may be impacting you and your children, and help you evaluate the systems you have in place that are already supportive and then guiding you to tap into them more efficiently.
Flexible Coaching Schedule
Sessions can be day or night, in person; one-on-one; over the phone, Skype or with the entire family.
In-Person Coaching: $90/hour
Phone/Skype Consultations: $90 – one hour session, $55 – 30 minute session
Graduates of the Redirecting Children’s Behavior 5-week Course receive a $10 discount on all Session Rates.